Headlines News :
Home » , » [News] Chael Sonnen: Whatever’s Left of Jon Jones after Henderson Gets Done I’ll be Happy to Clean up

[News] Chael Sonnen: Whatever’s Left of Jon Jones after Henderson Gets Done I’ll be Happy to Clean up






Chael Sonnen will be  moving up from 185 pounds to face former UFC  light heavyweight Champion  Forest Griffin  at 205 where he says  he can  “find the road back to a championship,” he told The Post on Tuesday.

Sonnen goes on to say to UFC Tonight:


“That’s what I’d like to do, but I don’t know if that idea is gonna go anywhere.
These things change with a drop of a hat. I’d like to go to 205, but it’s being met with a lot of resistance [from the UFC].”

source: bjpenn.com
Share this article :

0 comments:

Reports

 
Copyright © 2012. watch live HD - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger
Text Back Link Exchange Top  blogs AllNewsSite Link Exchange Top Sports Sites