Headlines News :
Home » , , » [News] Ossama Essaidi Sign to Liverpool

[News] Ossama Essaidi Sign to Liverpool




according to the club's official website liverpool fc, Osama Essaidi committed himself with this prestigious English club to confirm ... Osama Essaidi is set to Become 3rd Liverpool's signing of the summer. The Moroccan winger from the horns of Dutch outfit Heerenveen. Reported The fee is around £ 3 million.

Essaidi the 24 year old,who has represented Morocco 22 times, told Liverpoolfc.com: "I'm very happy to play for this big club. The first time I spoke to the coach I had a good feeling. I had offers from other big clubs but I've been waiting for this moment."

"When I watch Liverpool it's always a good atmosphere, the fans are fantastic and I'm happy to be here."

Essaidi scored 20 goals in 68 appearances for Heerenveen in the Dutch Eredivisie.

He becomes Brendan Rodgers' third signing as Reds boss following the arrivals of Fabio Borini and Joe Allen.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Reports

 
Copyright © 2012. watch live HD - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger
Text Back Link Exchange Top  blogs AllNewsSite Link Exchange Top Sports Sites