Headlines News :
Home » , , » [News] Brad Friedel: Major League Soccer is not an option at this point of my career

[News] Brad Friedel: Major League Soccer is not an option at this point of my career








The Tottenham goalkeeper admits to Goal.com that he will only play in the Premier League and believes USA's Bill Hamid and Sean Johnson are set for bright careers of their own.



BALTIMORE -- How many years does Tottenham's Brad Friedel have left? 

The evergreen former United States international is entering his 21st preseason as a professional soccer player and admits that he is unsure about his future after the upcoming season.

"How much more do I got? Let's get through this [season] first," the 41-year-old said. "I have a year left on my contract and at my age, it really does go year to year."

Share this article :

0 comments:

Reports

 
Copyright © 2012. watch live HD - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger
Text Back Link Exchange Top  blogs AllNewsSite Link Exchange Top Sports Sites