Headlines News :
Home » , » [News] Penalties ultimately come down to luck, concedes Ronaldo

[News] Penalties ultimately come down to luck, concedes Ronaldo


The Portugal international did not have much fortune from 12 yards out in the 2011-12 campaign, as he believes spot kicks are a lottery rather than a skill








source: Goal.com


"It was very hard what I went through last season. First, with Madrid against Bayern, and then with Portugal at the Euros. With Real Madrid, in the semi-finals of the Champions League, I took the first and missed; against Spain I decided to take the last one, but could not," Ronaldo said to ESPN.

"For me, penalties ultimately come down to luck. So for me I’d say that it was very unfortunate to have so much bad luck in such a short space of time, and at crucial moments. 

"Everyone will have their own ideas of whether to take the first, the second, or the last, but in the end it is a bit of a lottery."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Reports

 
Copyright © 2012. watch live HD - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger
Text Back Link Exchange Top  blogs AllNewsSite Link Exchange Top Sports Sites